Tuesday 11 September 2012

Top Boy....

 
 
We have a real label du jour here, it has been creeping through the cool kids and the fash pack for a while, made a hell of an impact in the celebrity circle and now I don't meet a person who doesn't want just one piece in their wardrobe. I for one am not ashamed to admit it, my name is Sophie and I love BOY London. Now, I tend to love a lot of things that do the rounds, but I have loved BOY with a romantic nostalgia for as long as I can remember (BOY and Katherine Hamnett tshirts have a special place in my heart, always have) but I began to have a bit of a renaissance with it about 18 months ago and the passion in my affair with the BOY is not waning. Maybe it's just one of those things, no matter who else I see wearing it, no matter how many lazy sundays are spent swaddled in BOY sweatshirt comfiness, we will remain happy together, me and the BOY.
Happily ever after.
 

 
Then and now...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i love rihannas boy london outfit she rocked it!! x

    ReplyDelete